Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yoga inspirations

I have been on a yoga strike for about 6 months now, which means I have been too lazy/preoccupied to make stretching my poor limbs a priority. After realising early in the week that touching my toes has become a real effort, I have endeavoured to bring this practice back into life.

The point of this blog is a thought that came to me somewhere between poses, about what my business SHOULD be about. I decided that I want my passion and my life philosophies to be reflected in what I create. That I should not attempt to fit a square peg in a round hole by trying to be like anyone else, or having products that put any emphasis on things that at my core I do not think are important.

Of course this thought compliments the idea that Cheeky Comfy will celebrate the diversity in the world. The first step in accepting others, is to accept ourselves.

No comments: